Most of my past clients have never been married and say to me "I didn't even think to ask those questions that you brought up." This happens because I point out several things that every prospective Dayton bride and Cincinnati bride should be aware of. For this reason, I have put together a few things answering the question "what should I ask when choosing a wedding photographer." Being a professional Cincinnati photographer or professional Dayton photographer means you can answer yes to all of the questions below!
Questions To Ask When Hiring A Dayton Or Cincinnati Wedding Photographer
*** Kevin Lush Photography's Answers To Every Question Below is YES ***
- Do you backup your wedding images on-site?
- Do you create several off-site image backups after the event?
- Do you keep backup copies of my event for at least a year after an event?
- Are you licensed to do business in the state of Ohio?
- Is your business fully insured?
- Do you collect and pay legally required Ohio Sales Tax?
- Do you travel free within Dayton and Cincinnati?
If the answer to any of these questions is "no," you may want to consider choosing a different photographer in Cincinnati or Dayton, Ohio. All wedding photographers Dayton Ohio should be able to answer "yes" to every wedding photographer question above.