Although I am a professional photographer in Cincinnati who has photographed 150 weddings in my photography career, there are several wedding venues, especially in Cincinnati, that I want to photograph. If you are looking for reliable, reputable and reasonably priced wedding photographer in Cincinnati, Ohio (and surrounding areas) and at any venue, consider hiring Kevin Lush Photography.
Below is the list of the wedding venues in Cincinnati that I want to photograph and the reason I look forward to capturing these venues. These are in no particular order.
- With the recent resurgence and investment being poured into the historic Over The Rhine area and the Cincinnati Streetcar, Rhinegeist Brewery boasts a central location and historic building. Couple that with great beer choices for the reception, and it makes this venue a must-do.
- Located on the top of a hotel on the east side of downtown Cincinnati, Top Of The Park offers unprecedented views of downtown Cincinnati and the Ohio River. This is a fantastic small venue for a wedding.
- This location is a museum which specializes in preserving the amazing history of advertising signs in the USA. Enough said.
- Sitting atop Mt. Adams is this historic museum. You can't go wrong photographing a wedding in an art museum.
- This is by far my favorite building in Cincinnati. Years ago to I rode Amtrak from Cincinnati Museum Center to Union Station in Washington D.C. I would love to photograph an elegant wedding in the rotunda at the Museum Center.
- How could a wedding surrounded by some of natures nautical creatures be any better?
- Recently I had the opportunity to photograph and empty Aronoff Center. There are so many great spaces in this wedding venue.
- Being a Cincinnati Bengals fan, the height of fandom would be photographing a wedding at this Cincinnati stadium.
- This Covington, Kentucky park overlooks Cincinnati and the Ohio river from the southwest. It provides a gorgeous venue to use the city and river as a backdrop for your special day.