Cedar Springs Pavilion Venue Photos Fall 2017 Tipp City Wedding Venue
Dayton's Best Outdoor Wedding Reception Venue
On Saturday, October 14, 2017, I had the pleasure of photographing a small wedding and wedding reception at one of the best outdoor wedding venues in the Dayton area, Cedar Springs Pavilion in Tipp City, Ohio. Being a top Dayton wedding photographer means that I get to photograph some of the most amazing wedding venues in Dayton, and Cedar Springs Pavilion is always one of my favorites. This Dayton wedding photography blog post highlights the benefits and features of using Cedar Springs Pavilion for your Dayton wedding.
Here is what is great about Cedar Springs Pavilion:
- Overall beautiful property
- Wedding gazebo and seating is beautiful for wedding ceremony
- Large lake/pond with fountains is a beautiful backdrop for ceremony and reception
- Outdoor reception building has screens to block wind and rain
- Reception venue is technically outdoor but is fully covered - it is very unique
- For Dayton wedding photographers, there are approximately 30 bridal portrait props and backdrops to create beautiful Dayton wedding photos
- Onsite catering is available or you can use an offsite vendor I believe
- Photographer is permitted to drive bride and groom on golf cart
- Separate outdoor bar and seating to allow separation from the dining and dancing area
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Easily accessible off of I-75 (south of Tipp City or north of Vandalia)
- Free parking
- Ability to leave cars overnight for safe partying
I hope that other Dayton wedding photographers get to experience this wedding venue. I look forward to photographing future brides here.
Thank you, Cedar Springs Pavilion, for a great wedding photography venue. My Cedar Springs Pavilion wedding photos from this weekend are amazing!!
Choose Kevin Lush Photography for your wedding photography Dayton Ohio if you want wedding images like these.
Cedar Springs Pavilion Dayton venue photos empty