Favorite Cincinnati Wedding Venues I Have Photographed
As an affordable high-end wedding photographer in Cincinnati, I want to share with you a ranked list of my favorite wedding venues in Cincinnati. Although all of the venues below were really nice, there are certain venues that really stood out. I will detail for you what I liked about each of the venues and why I hope to photograph at these again. Choose one of these best Cincinnati wedding venues to host your dream wedding!
Best Cincinnati Wedding Venues Ranked
- Two years ago I was thrilled to photograph my first wedding reception at Great American Ball Park. The event staff was professional and the venue was amazing. For the duration of the reception, guests have full access to the first base seats outside of the reception area. Photographing a wedding reception inside the stadium home of the Cincinnati Reds was an incredible experience. This is a must do for any Cincinnati Reds fan or baseball fan. Choose this venue for your Cincinnati Reds wedding.
- This beautiful park, the most popular outdoor venue in Cincinnati, has a gorgeous stone venue with large steps and a fountain. There is an amazing vista view of Lunken airport as well as gardens, fields and more. This is the most elegant, large park I have ever photographed a wedding in. Ault Park weddings are often the most sought-after weddings. Be prepared to book early to secure your Ault Park wedding!
- This is the smaller, more intimate sister venue to Ault Park. It has an amazing pergola that overlooks the Ohio River. If your wedding takes places during sunset, you get beautiful views and backdrops for wedding photos. This, in my opinion, is a hidden gem in Cincinnati. I feel that Ault Park gets all the glory. An Alms Park wedding is guaranteed to delight your guests and is always a favorite of Cincinnati wedding photographers.
- I have photographed one wedding on the smaller BB Riverboat. We spent the six hours floating up and down the Ohio River. The staff was really good and the experience cannot be replicated anywhere in Ohio. This is by far the most unique wedding venue in the Cincinnati area.
- There aren't enough words to describe how classy and elegant this downtown Cincinnati wedding venue is. It is just amazing and makes you feel as if you are part of an elite club.
- There are so many choices for backdrops at this park, that it made the middle of my list. There are fountains, views, stone structures and more. Choose this if you want a varied park wedding experience.
- It has been several years since photographing a classy wedding at this golf course. It was beautiful, and the staff was great. They even let the bride and groom use sparklers on their cake (indoor).
- A recent wedding had me photographing an elegant reception at this Loveland, Ohio wedding venue. The staff was excellent and there is ample parking. Choose this venue if you want a really nice, traditional banquet hall.
- In 2016 I photographed a wedding reception at the best Montgomery Inn location around. The upper level of this venue overlooks the Ohio River, Newport Kentucky, and the Big Mac Bridge. If you want your reception to near the Ohio River, choose this venue. The food is amazing too, of course.
- I photographed a wedding at this small, northern Cincinnati venue. If you are looking for a historic home that can accommodate a more intimate wedding, this venue may be for you.