There are many excellent and unique locations for engagement photography in Cincinnati Ohio. Below is a list of my favorite Cincinnati engagement locations. Sessions usually take one hour to complete and are always enjoyable for me as I work hard to make it fun for the bride and groom. The benefit to the engagement session is that the bride and groom get familiar with my style and personality, and I learn how each couple does in front of the camera. Seeing how Kevin Lush shoots a Cincinnati engagement session helps put brides and grooms at ease for their wedding day.
Dayton Wedding Blog For Wedding Photographer
Dayton Photography Blog ; Dayton Photographer Blog; Dayton Wedding Photography Blog
Looking for and affordable Cincinnati wedding photographer?
Finding wedding photographers' prices can be a difficult task. Many photographers do not disclose their pricing because they want to hard-sell you over the phone. I do not believe in this practice. Since I opened my Cincinnati photography business in 2007, I have listed my wedding photography package prices on my website. I will continue to do so.
I provide all of my prices and features up front to help you spend as little time and effort as possible searching for your Dayton wedding photographer. I do this to help you, the bride and groom choose from the large number of wedding photographers in Cincinnati Ohio.
Choose an affordable Cincinnati wedding photography package and always get the following:
- Complimentary 1 hour engagement session
- Online delivery of all retouched high resolution digital files
- Copyright release for wedding and engagement
- Complimentary coffee table book
- Unlimited locations and unlimited shots
- Completed photography package mailed within 21 days
- Time begins when photographer arrives
- $400 non-refundable deposit goes toward the balance
Sunday June 25, 2017 just after dawn I had near-exclusive access to a guest-less Vectren Dayton Air Show for two hours. Of the 200 images I shot, the images of the F-35 Lightning fighter jet, the United States Air Force Thunderbirds, GEICO Skytypers, B-1 Bomber and more are my favorites. The annual event was held at the Dayton International Airport.
Kevin Lush Photography has a long history of being on various social media platforms. Below are links (click the screen shots) to all three of my social media accounts. Follow / Like / Pin to save ideas for your own Cincinnati wedding or Dayton wedding. Thank you in advance!
Kevin Lush Photography is one of the best wedding photographers Cincinnati brides can choose. Follow on Instagram today!
Know your camera and gear
- Displaying professionalism and gear know-how shows your bride and groom that you know what you are doing. This puts them at ease and reminds them why they chose you to photograph their wedding in the Cincinnati or Dayton area.
Backup all images as you take them
- Having backups frees the mind from worry and enables you to put that energy toward making better photos
Discuss your time needs with the bride and groom
- When I get to each wedding I walk through the timeline with the bride and groom. I indicate when I will need them alone for their bride and groom portraits and their one of a kind artistic wedding photos. This primes the bride and groom to be ready for this short session.
Think about lighting
- Knowing the weather forecast and the location of the sun at photography times is important. At a recent Cincinnati winery wedding, I let the bride and groom know that at sunset we'd be heading outside to do beautiful bride and groom shots in front of the grape vines and setting sun. We were able to capture stunning photos just before the sun went beyond the horizon. Indoor lighting doesn't change much except for getting darker after the reception dinner. Be prepared!
Go with the flow
- Sometimes the bride and groom are uncomfortable with certain poses. When this happens, I laugh it off and have them turn it into a goofy/fun pose that often results in very natural smiles and laughter. Be ready because not everyone is a natural poser.